Kyurdzhiev Valeriy Aleksandrovich, Postgraduate student, North Caucasus Federal University (1 Pushkina street, Stavropol, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. Rules of preparation of normative legal acts at federal executive bodies are the basis of legal regulation of law-making powers. Herewith, the variety of regulatory legal acts of federal executive bodies requires their approval in order to determine completeness and unity of approaches to preparation of normative legal acts at federal executive bodies. Improving the efficiency of standard-setting function of executive authorities at the federal level is largely due to the quality of preparation of regulations drafts, which become the basis and, in a certain sense, a benchmark for executive bodies of other levels.
Materials and methods. The research problems were solved by analyzing a variety of regulatory and legal acts regulating the rules of preparation of normative legal acts at federal executive bodies. The methodological basis of the research included general scientific and special methods of cognition. Special attention was given, inter alia, to formal and legal, structural and functional, comparative legal and systematic methods. On the basis of the formal-legal methods the author researched regulations and individual resources of the legal technique. The structural and functional method allowed to consider the organizational specifics of standard materials in texts of normative legal acts and revealed problems in preparation of drafts of various kinds of normative legal acts. Using comparative legal and systematic methods the author compared the rules of preparation of normative legal acts at federal executive bodies established by various regulatory acts taking into account their legal force.
Results. The researcher studied a group of normative legal acts and other documents establishing the rules of preparation of normative legal acts of federal authorities, analyzed the unity of approaches, fixed in different regulations, and the completeness of such rules of preparation.
Conclusions. The regulatory framework of rules of preparation of normative legal acts at federal bodies of executive power is distinguished by a diversity in terms of the legal force of such acts and specifics of preparation of different types of acts. A special place in determining the rules of preparation is taken by law instruments, which create ample capacity at discretion of a developer of a draft regulatory act. The established rules of preparation of normative legal acts of federal executive authorities need to be structured and brought to a single system.
rules of preparation of legal acts, normative legal acts, legal technique, executive authorities, preparation rules, powers.
1. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collected laws of the Russian Federation]. 2004, 7 June, no. 23, art. 2313.
2. Rossiyskaya gazeta [The Russian newspaper]. 1997, no. 161 (21 August).
3. Rossiyskaya gazeta [The Russian newspaper]. 2007, no. 108 (24 May).
4. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collected laws of the Russian Federation]. 2000, 25 December, no. 52 (part I), art. 5021.
5. Rossiyskaya gazeta [The Russian newspaper]. 2005, no. 171 (5 August).
6. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collected laws of the Russian Federation]. 2009, 22 June, no. 25, art. 3060.
7. Metodicheskie rekomendatsii po razrabotke instruktsiy po deloproizvodstvu v federal'nykh organakh ispolnitel'noy vlasti (utv. Prikazom Rosarkhiva ot 23.12.2009 № 76) [Methodological guidelines to development of office-work instructions at federal executive bodies (approved by the decree of the Federal archival agency from 23.12.2009 №76)]. “ConsultantPlus” reference system.
8. Ob utverzhdenii Instruktsii po oformleniyu proektov normativnykh pravovykh aktov, podgotavlivaemykh v Sudebnom departamente dlya predstavleniya v organy gosudarstvennoy vlasti: Prikaz Sudebnogo departamenta pri Verkhovnom Sude RF ot 19.11.1999 № 144 [On approval of instructions on preparation of draft legal acts to be submitted by the Court Department to public authorites: the order of the Court Department of the Supreme Court of Russia from 19.11.1999 № 144]. “ConsultantPlus” reference system.
9. Byulleten' normativnykh aktov federal'nykh organov ispolnitel'noy vlasti [Bulletin of normative acts of federal executive bodies]. 2006, 26 June, no. 26.
10. Vedomosti ugolovno-ispolnitel'noy sistemy [Bulletin of the penitentiary system]. 2011, no. 11.
11. O Reglamente Sledstvennogo komiteta Rossiyskoy Federatsii: Prikaz SK Rossii ot 30.09.2011 № 137 [On regulations of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation: the order of the SK of Russia from 30.09.2011 № 137]. “ConsultantPlus” reference system.
12. Po deloproizvodstvu v sisteme FMS Rossii: Prikaz FMS Rossii ot 08.11.2010 № 400 (vmeste s «Instruktsiey po deloproizvodstvu v sisteme FMS Rossii») [On office-work at the Federal Migration Service of Russia: the order of the FMS of Russia from 08.11.2010 № 400 (along with “The office-work instructions at the FMS of Russia”)]. “ConsultantPlus” reference system.
13. O prinyatii i vvedenii v deystvie gosudarstvennogo standarta Rossiyskoy Federatsii: Postanovlenie Gosstandarta RF ot 03.03.2003 № 65-st (vmeste s «GOST R 6.30–2003. Gosudarstvennyy standart Rossiyskoy Federatsii. Unifitsirovannye sistemy dokumentatsii. Unifitsirovannaya sistema organizatsionno-rasporyaditel'noy dokumentatsii. Trebovaniya k oformleniyu dokumentov») [On adoption and enactment of the state standard of the Russian Federation: the decree of the State Standard Agency of Russia from 03.03.2003 № 65-st (along with “GOST R 6.30–2003. State Standard of the Russian Federation. Unified documentation systems. Unified system of organizationl-executive documentation. Document preparation requirements”)]. Moscow: IPK Izdatel'stvo standartov, 2003.